Welcome to Linchpin Intranet Suite 3.2
The Linchpin Intranet Suite 3.2 release contains many patches for Linchpin.
In addition, all apps are compatible with the read-only mode.
Several bugs are fixed and the user experience improved while also introducing some new features.
All apps are now compatible with the Confluence Data Center read-only mode.
Complete changelog – New features
Here is a complete overview of all of the changes that //SEIBERT/MEDIA has implemented in Linchpin Intranet Suite release – But be aware: It’s a lot – don’t get lost in this looooooong list!
You can now include whole pages using the “Profile Based Page” macro.
- All apps are now compatible with the Confluence Data Center read-only mode.
- You can now define H1 or H2 headings in Microblog content.
- They improved the link tool included in the Microblog. You can link Confluence pages directly from the tool.
- You can now format microposts with help of the established Confluence markup.
- They included minor improvements for @-mention handling within the Microblog.
- Full-day events now behave correctly across different time zones.
- Users can now duplicate any event for which they have view permissions.
- Improved responsiveness of the “Create event” dialogue.
- When configuring an “Event” macro, you can now select your event from a list that shows more than 15 results for your filter criteria.
- When configuring the Linchpin Assistant to include fields in restricted categories, these restrictions are now respected.
- When configuring validated phone fields to be filled via a directory, they can now only be filled manually by users that are not in that directory.
- The display of phone numbers in Linchpin Mobile has been fixed (no more visible “tel:”).
- When only selecting a single item in a cascading select fields, editing your profile again now correctly remembers that selection.
- Saving profile edit permissions does not show console errors anymore.
- In rare cases, problems with personalization not updating instantly could occur. This has been fixed.
- Fix for a bug introduced in 2.21.3: You can now select people in the “Content Responsibility” macro again, other multi-selects are fixed as well.
- The news subscription module for the Linchpin Assistant now shows readable text in the tooltips.
- “News feed” macros now work correctly when used together with Bitvoodoo’s Navitabs.
- Since version 2.11.0, unread news have markers when Bitvoodoo’s Viewtracker is used. Those markers don’t appear above the Linchpin menu drop-downs anymore.
- The read-only field Content-ID in the timeline placeholder macro is now hidden.
- They fixed an issue with opening the “Recently viewed” Confluence popover.
- Fixed an issue with the event list macro showing events that did not match the filter criteria.
- If you already updated to Version 3.2.0 this release fixes an issue with the upgrade task for existing events.
- Fixed an issue with the context path for page URLs in event ICS exports.
- You can now use original Confluence profile fields for filtering users in the people directory